Students commence the JEE Main preparation with big dreams of cracking the JEE engineering exam in order to attain the admission in the top colleges of India. While many of students accomplish the success but some of them give up on their dreams before stepping inside the examination hall. As there is stiff competition, you must start your preparation in the best way possible in order to crack JEE Main 2019. The toughest technical exam requires a lot of hard work and planned strategies to score a good rank in the exam.
The large population of students, who are preparing for the JEE Main 2019 examination must follow some toppers tips in order to be focused and result oriented. You need to prepare for three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with full dedication to crack the exam.
Toppers Tips to crack JEE Main 2019 Exam
- Mind the exam pattern and syllabus- JEE Main exam syllabus is entirely different to that from 11TH and 12TH CBSE. A lot of topics are at an advanced level and requires an in-depth understanding of the base. Before beginning with the preparation, you must thoroughly go with the complete syllabus and pattern of the JEE Main examination.
- Follow strict study schedule- In order to crack the JEE Main exam, you must prepare the timetable as per your needs. The most important thing after planning is implementing the plan. Stick to your rules and do take proper regular breaks. Maintain your notes, that will be an easy method to learn formula and concepts. Notes also save your time at the time of revision.
- Take Mock Test and Previous year paper seriously- Give a finishing touch to your preparation by practising mock test and previous year question paper. You get to know the best idea about exam pattern, difficulty level, question framing and time distribution with previous year question paper. Brush your nervousness with mock tests!
- Learn to balance your revision and relaxation- To retain what you have learned a few months back, revision plays a vital role in your preparation. Apart from this, make sure to get a daily dose of your relaxation. Take proper intervals, sound sleep and relaxing activities like listening to music, exercising etc.
- Form a solid base- It has been noticed that a major part of the questions is based to test the candidate’s concepts. And if your basics are strong, you can easily tackle the different and difficult type of questions. You should have a proper plan to clear your concepts and never try to skip them.
- No alternative for hard work- You must know the phrase that there is no shortcut for success. Do not rely on miracles to happen. The national level competitive JEE Main Exam Result will disappoint you if you rely on some supernatural hand to carry you through. You need to work hard with your concepts, practice to get successful in JEE Main 2019.
- Make your self-study hours disciplined- The important key to crack engineering entrance exam is not the coaching centre but strict self-study hours you devote to your preparation. You should be passionate and dedicated to your self-study. Stay in your present, study your daily quota of hours and take stock of things with an inner happiness. Stay motivated and fresh in your study hours.
- Importance of Books- The books which you referred to prepare for the exams plays a vital role in your preparation. You should choose books to understand the concepts in a significant manner. Make your base strong with NCERT books.
Follow these JEE Main preparation tips by toppers and increase your chances of scoring a good rank in the exam.
Don’t forget to download JEE Main preparation app from Google Play Store. It provides free study material, subject-wise quizzes, mock test, previous year question papers, practice set, and all the updates related JEE exam.Also Read – Top 5 Mobile Apps for Students Preparing fo JEE